£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + 10% bonus + 25 days holiday + bens
about 2 months ago
9 - 12 months
Revenue Finance Officer (9 - 12 month FTC)
£40,000 - £50,000 + 10% bonus + 25 days holiday + bens
Hybrid working - 2 days in the office, 3 at home
Location: Based near Fenchurch Street, Tower Bridge
We are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for a Revenue Assurance role for one of our key IT/Cloud/Cyber Security clients based in London. This will be hired for a 9-12 month Fixed Term contract, ideally to start in early-mid January, so ideally you will be available at short notice to start this superb role.
Your background is very likely to be from the Cyber Security / Cloud Software / IT sector, with a strong focus on Revenue, Billings and missing revenue... You will also be able to communicate well with the Senior Leadership Team, senior Finance contacts, as well as other internal key managers
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Overseeing the current set of processes, controls and checks to ensure the work being carried out is translating through to billing
- Ensuring that all of the revenue is being billed each month
- Review all controls, and then put required processes into place, in order to provide revenue assurance and to provide indicators where necessary of where improvements should be made
- Regularly report to the Senior Finance Team and Head of Finance and CFO, to provide updates on the processes in place and revenue reportings
- Utilise a number of different revenue and billings systems to ensure processes are smoothly carried out
- Regular use of Sage and Excel for reporting
- Arranging internal meetings weekly to ensure the projects are carried out effectively and that revenue is recognised accordingly
- You will also help the business understand where they are owed revenue for services have been provided and not billed
- Action any clients that then need billing retrospectively, and also find solutions to any problems so we they can bill it in the future.
Ideally you will have most likely started off as an accountant or in a transactional finance role and have an attraction for systems. You will be able to navigate the various systems involved e.g. billing platform, CRM, ITSM/ticketing/input systems.
Please do get in touch for further details of this unique, and superb role, where ever day will be different. You will be working alongside a high calibre finance team of 5 and be well supported by the Head of Finance and CFO.