£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus
26 days ago
Hybrid working / Thames Valley / Tech:
I am looking for a Revenue Analyst to join our growing finance team. The role is responsible for financial planning, reporting, control and compliance processes for sales and margin.
Review sales revenue recognition information for accuracy and completeness and perform the correct revenue an direct cost recognition procedures.
Business Partner with finance and non-finance managers to build challenge and explain the margin plan/performance, with the identification of risks and opportunities.
Support delivering budgets, latest view forecasts and strategic plans for sales and margin to enable management decision making based upon the most up to date and accurate views of current & future performance.
- Reviewing sales revenue information for accuracy and completeness
- Partnering with finance and non-finance managers to build, challenge and explain the margin plan/performance
- Supporting the delivery of budgets, latest view forecasts and strategic plans
- Ensuring revenue is completely and accurately recognised in accordance with UK GAAP
- Processing and executing standard period end deliverables
- Proven experience in a similar role / Revenue Accounting
- Qualified; ACA, ACCA or CIMA / Part-Qualified / QBE
- An effective communicator
- A collaborative team player
- Delivery orientated and highly organised
- Strong Excel skills
- Tech or Telco experience preferred