Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with an exciting energy sector service provider as they undergo significant growth that has created several new positions adding value, resource and infrastructure to the organisation.
This growing business requires an experienced Revenue Accounting Manager to lead the management of the financial processing and reporting for revenue.
You will be responsible for ensuring that financial processes are efficient and compliant, monitoring and reviewing all financial processes and driving change to deliver improvements, ensuring robust controls, processes and service levels are in place for key activities.
You will also have a particular focus on business planning and forecasting supporting the Financial Controller, Finance Business Partners and FP&A team.
The position is permanent and will be based in Warwickshire but there will be continued flexibility in place to work from home two or three days a week.
Key Responsibilities (but are not limited to:
- Deliver an end-to-end view of the revenue process, ensure the process is accurately documented and appropriate recommendations are made, as necessary.
- Manage the month end process, ensuring the data used is consistent and accurate, the appropriateness of all inputs and outputs, and the completeness, consistency and accuracy of all data.
- Managing the production of financial performance reports. Ensure reporting is relevant, timely and accurate. Present insightful commentary to adequately explain any data variances.
- Produce financial analysis and evaluation, including the building of robust budgets and forecasts.
- Deal with complex and non-standard ad-hoc requests to support the achievement of the business objectives.
- Establish, maintain and monitor the financial control framework, ensuring compliance with all controls including external regulatory requirements.
- Drive process improvements and sustainable change to effectively deliver complete and accurate financial information.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- E2E (end-to-end) revenue process experience
- Ideally qualified finance professional (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) or QBE with significant and relevant experience
- Desirable to have experience in a regulated business