My client, a well established B2C business based in the West Midlands, are looking for a Retail Marketing Specialist to join their team. This role will report into the Head of Marketing, and will play a key role in the development and delivery of engaging marketing campaigns, and will manage the production of all promotion materials- with a key focus on retail stores.
- Responsible for planning and executing creative marketing campaigns to engage existing customers, and reach new and potential customers. Ensuring all content is on brand and inline with strategy.
- Continuously look to improve customer spend, shopper acquisition, and member retention via promotions (online and offline).
- Plan and execute the delivery of in-store promotional materials, visual marketing and POS, for existing stores and store launches.
- Ensuring all campaigns run within a set time frames and are within budgets.
- Understand the customer in detail and their shopper trends- and then translate findings into new promotional plans.
- Marketing via digital channels, such as Social Media and Email Marketing Campaigns.
- Work closely with insights and research teams to understand the key customer demographic to ensure all campaigns are targeted/segmented.
- Experienced in a similar retail marketing role.
- Experienced of omnichannel marketing
- The ability to make effective decisions and continuously strive to improve.
- Customer focussed, with ability to engage people.
- Ability to establish relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience with budget management