Willenhall, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
8 months ago
My client, a leading B2C business are currently going through a sustained period of growth and exciting transformation. They are looking for a Retail Marketing Manager to join their growing team, working across a portfolio of exciting high-street brands, this role will focus on driving growth across multiple retail stores. Leading a small team, you will be responsible for creating engaging marketing campaigns across a range of channels to help drive sales within store.
- Develop an annual content calender and build creative marketing plans across a range of channels (POS, social, email, web etc..) to drive customer acquisition
- Work closely with the Head of Ecommerce to ensure plans and messages are cohesive and aligned across ecommerce and instore.
- Lead a small team of designers, marketing executives and designers to help execute marketing promotions and collateral.
- Use product launches, promotions and seasonal campaigns to build an effective annual content calender.
- Analyse and report against performance of multi-channel campaigns.
- Identify PR opportunities including new retail openings, product launches etc.
- Own the brand and brand guidelines ensuring consistent approach to messaging and creative artwork, ensuring a consistent tone of voice across all customer touch points.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working in a similar multi-site B2C Marketing role, ideally within retail or ecommerce.
- Ability to plan and manage end to end campaigns across both online and offline channels.
- Experience managing or mentoring a small team.
- Experience reporting on the impact of campaigns, good commercial acumen and target focused.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills.