Resourcing Talent Business Partner
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Plus car or allowance
9 months ago
Job Title: Resourcing Talent Business Partner
Location: (Remote - with travel to sites approx. 3 days p/m to Cumbria and Rugby)
Salary: up to £45,000 DOE - plus benefits including car allowance
Are you a Recruitment Advisor who would like to work for a highly successful UK based construction and infrastructure business?
We are delighted to be working in partnership with this company who due to current expansion and growth, have this exciting career opportunity available.
The purpose of the role will be to provide an excellent recruitment service and will involve:
- Delivering the end-to-end 360 recruitment service, including; advertising, interviewing, screening and selection, and assisting with the on-boarding experience.
- Helping the business maintain their excellent direct hire record.
- Working closely with the stakeholders of the business to gain an understanding of the roles they are recruiting for.
- Ensuring all candidates are responded to in a timely and effective manner.
- Delivering on key recruitment objectives whilst providing a first-class candidate journey.
Ideally, you should have:
- Previous experience in a 360-recruitment environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to work collaboratively with the hiring managers and wider team.
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service.
- The ability to multitask and manage a variety of vacancies.
- Be able to bring new ideas to the business to help with their recruitment.
- Be passionate about delivering a seamless candidate experience.
- Knowledge of using an applicant tracking system.
- The ability to manage vacancies through to a successful outcome.
This is a key role for this expanding business who have a fantastic culture and offer great benefits.
Please apply now or get in touch for more information!