Are you an experienced Resourcing Manager? Have you previously worked in a high volume resourcing role? Do you have manufacturing industry experience?
If so, my client, a Global Manufacturing business, are currently looking for a Resourcing Manager to join their team based in Telford.
As the Resourcing Manager will be responsible for the implementation of the Recruitment Strategy and management of the organisation's recruitment process. This role will undertake a proactive approach to sourcing the best candidates, introducing them to the Company and monitoring internal conformance to agreed HRD Pathways.
- Work in partnership with HR and Operations Management to implement a consistent recruitment procedure in line with business needs.
- Implement monitoring systems to ensure cost targets are met and suggest improvements.
- Develop and manage full lifecycle recruitment services.
- Build excellent relationships and day to day management of third party approved suppliers for recruitment.
- Champion best practice and provide sound advice to business leaders on policies and procedures.
- Build and manage candidate pipelines.
- Streamline resourcing processes.
- Analyse management information to develop areas of focus.
- Set targets and manage performance of resourcing process to gauge results.
- Act as point of contact for all resourcing issues and matters.
- Develop and deliver consistent brand and attraction methods and communication materials.
- Proven experience as a Resourcing manager, ideally from a manufacturing background.
- Experience of implementing recruitment strategy.
- Influencing and negotiation techniques.
- Full understanding of UK employment law.
- Ensure stability of team whilst high performance output.
- Proven team management experience.
- Recruitment activities to cover permanent and agency staff.
- Managing the payroll process, timesheets and invoicing.
- CIPD Level 5 - 7, or equivalent vocational HR qualification.