West Midlands, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Up to £40,000
Have you got recruitment expereince in the healthcare sector? Have you lead and developed a team?
Working for a multi-site, healthcare business, you will join this business to develop and build out their internal recruitment function.
As the Resourcing Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Taking the lead on all recruitment across the business - volume healthcare recruitment through to corporate head office hires
- Leading and developing a team
- Leading and interacting with senior stakeholders
- Benchmarking and analysis of resourcing trends
- Developing candidate attraction strategies and brand awareness
- In-house recruitment experience, ideally with the healthcare sector
- Experience of recruiting large volume recruitment campaigns
- Team management experience
- Experience of direct sourcing tools (such as LinkedIn, talent pooling, Executive Search)