Are you a strategic Resourcing Manager looking for your next opportunity?
Do you have extensive In-house talent, resourcing and workforce planning experience? Are you commercially focused, resilient with the gravitas to work in an extremely fast paced environment?
If this sounds like you then I am currently looking for a Recruitment Manager based in the West Midlands.
This is a superb opportunity to join an innovative business who have gone from strength to strength with ambitious growth plans and genuine passion for performance in all of their business areas and in their people.
- Leading and developing the recruitment team
- Developing the resourcing strategy and framework to support business strategy
- Project managing the delivery of workforce plans
- Talent pipelining, mapping and talent development
- Leading and interacting with senior stakeholders
- Benchmarking and analysis of resourcing trends
- Developing candidate attraction strategies
- Supporting on transformation and change
- Strategic, In-house recruitment experience
- Extensive team management experience
- Experience of developing a resourcing strategy
- Experience of talent management including workforce planning, development, retention, and succession planning
- Experience of direct sourcing tools (such as LinkedIn, talent pooling, Executive Search)
- Stakeholder management experience in a complex matrix organisation is essential
- Implementation of change and transformation
As the Resourcing Manager you will have strong negotiation, organisational and consultative skills and will have the credibility and gravitas to easily win the trust of senior stakeholders.