£22000 - £25000 per annum
11 months ago
Are you an experienced resourcing coordinator? Have you previously worked in a high volume resourcing role? Do you have manufacturing industry experience?
If so, my client, a Global Manufacturing business, are currently looking for a Resourcing Coordinator to join their team based in Telford. The role is initially a 6-month contract which may be extended for the right candidate.
The recruitment coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Resourcing Manager and participate in the recruitment process from beginning to end. The role holder will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating candidates, scheduling and conducting assessment centres and interviews and administration of all appropriate processes and procedures.
The Resourcing Coordinator role will involve:
- Liaise with managers to understand recruitment requirements and specific job objectives.
- Source candidates by using databases and social media.
- Evaluate and screen candidates in line with organisation procedures.
- Use screening tools to assess candidates skills.
- Conduct telephone, and/or in-person interviews.
- Provide candidate information and book Orientation training in line with the business needs.
- Provide business daily updates to HR and Operational Management team.
- Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring legislation requirements are met.
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires.
- Attend job fairs and careers events when needed.
- Proven experience as a Resourcing Coordinator, ideally from a manufacturing background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes.
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems.
- Ability to use ability tests and other assessment tools
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn.