£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Plus car or allowance and benefits
13 days ago
Job Title: Resourcing & Workforce Planning Business Partner
Location: (Remote - with travel to sites approx. 3 days p/m to Cumbria and Rugby)
Salary: up to £45,000 DOE - plus benefits - up to 15% Bonus and Car or £5k car allowance
We are delighted to be working in partnership with a highly successful UK based construction and infrastructure business, who due to current expansion and growth plans, have this exciting career opportunity available for a Resource and Workforce Planning Business Partner to join their team.
The purpose of the role will be:
- To provide proactive candidate mapping and sourcing to help fill the future talent requirements across a range of functions and roles at different levels throughout the business.
- You will help to build and cultivate the internal talent pipeline for their future needs.
- You will be creating and researching engagement strategies.
You will have:
- A methodical approach to research and previous experience in talent mapping.
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service.
- The ability to work collaboratively with the hiring managers and wider team to look at the future needs of the business.
It is essential that you come from a similar background and having experience talent mapping, researching and workforce planning.
This is a key role for this expanding business who have a fantastic culture and offer great benefits.
Please apply now or get in touch for more information!