Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + plus benefits
15 days ago
Job Title: Resourcing Advisor
Location: Birmingham (Hybrid/ Flexible working)
Salary: up to £32,000 plus benefits
Hours: Full time - Permanent Position
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working in partnership with a Birmingham based organisation in the professional services sector, to find a Resourcing Advisor to join their team. The role will involve delivering an efficient and high-quality recruitment service across the business through managing and improving the recruitment processes.
This is a great opportunity to join an established team, ensuring that the best talent is attracted to the business. The role will help managing the talent pipeline and support on-boarding the successful candidates into the organisation.
Your role will involve:
- Managing end to end recruitment processes for permanent, temporary and fixed term hires for a defined area of the business, together with supporting the broader recruitment team resource a high volume of vacancies from entry level to team leader.
- Advertising, conducting interviews, screening and selection, as-well as providing the successful candidate with an excellent on-boarding experience.
- Being an advocate for the company brand and values.
- Ensuring all assessment tools are kept up to date.
- Working with managers to provide guidance on recruitment matters.
- Designing and delivering processes that engage candidates and fulfil the resourcing requirements for the business.
- Analysing and tracking the talent pool, ensuring candidates are kept up to date.
- Attending regular recruitment fairs and networking events.
Ideally you will have:
- A proven-track record in end-to-end recruitment, within an in-house recruitment role.
- Experience working in a fast-paced recruitment environment.
- The ability to communicate confidently at all levels, with strong influencing skills.
- Be able to work flexibly around the needs of the business.
- Proven success in designing and delivering recruitment processes.
- A solution focused approach to recruitment.
- Be self-motivated with excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent administration skills.
If you would like to find out more, please apply now!