Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + plus benefits
7 months ago
Job Title: Resourcing Advisor
Location: Birmingham (Hybrid/ Flexible hours/working)
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Hours: Full time - Permanent Position
We are currently working in partnership with a Birmingham based organisation to find a Resourcing Advisor to join their team. The role will involve delivering an efficient and high-quality recruitment service across the business, managing the entire recruitment process.
The role will involve ensuring that the best talent is attracted to the business by helping to manage the talent pipeline and support on-boarding successful candidates into the organisation and throughout their initial few months.
Your role will involve:
- Managing end to end recruitment processes for hires for a variety of roles across the business including sales, marketing and finance.
- Advertising, conducting interviews, screening and selection, as-well as providing the successful candidate with an excellent on-boarding experience and continuing to support them.
- Being an advocate for the company brand.
- Ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
- The opportunity to develop projects and initiatives.
- Attending monthly team meetings to help manage the candidate pipeline.
- Providing guidance on recruitment matters to managers.
- Ensuring that candidates are kept up to date throughout the recruitment process.
- Helping to build up a network of candidates.
- Managing internal recruitment processes across the business, helping to attract the best talent.
You must have:
- A proven-track record in end-to-end recruitment, within an in-house 360 recruitment role.
- A can-do attitude and ability to hit the ground running.
- Be able to work flexibly around the needs of the business.
- Proven success in designing and delivering recruitment processes.
- A solution focused approach to recruitment.
If you would like to find out more, please apply now!