Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + + Benefits
18 days ago
My client is looking for an experienced resourcing advisor to deliver a sector-leading end-to-end resourcing service to meet the needs of the firm's legal and business services teams.
Leading on our cost-saving direct sourcing attraction strategy and acting as a business partner to our senior stakeholders, whilst ensuring a first class candidate experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and deliver innovative sourcing strategies and solutions to meet the recruitment needs of the business, within our legal and business services teams across a variety of levels.
- Deliver on key recruitment objectives to identify directly sourced permanent and temporary candidates across a range of sectors, using LinkedIn recruiter licence along with other online tools to reduce agency spend and time to hire.
- Manage key agency relationships, ensuring a first class service from our key suppliers that are relevant and add value to our direct sourcing activities.
- Deliver a consultative service to senior stakeholders, advising on sourcing strategies and in-depth market /competitor activity in the legal and professional services arena.
- Develop exceptionally strong relationships with all hiring managers, gaining insight into their individual future needs, and support them with screening and selection expertise. Work closely with relevant HR Business Partners to ensure a cohesive and effective approach to recruitment needs
- Provide insight and ideas to maximise online advertising, and actively manage and promote social media platforms to identify and approach passive talent and build networks of potential candidates.
- Ensure all candidates have a first class candidate experience, with timely interviews, regular communication and constructive feedback.
- Fully engage and be prepared to lead on elements of project work for the Resourcing team, inputting to system and process reviews and enhancements, employer branding and other ad-hoc initiatives.
- Take part in wider activities such as Early Talent assessment days and HR initiatives where required.