Birmingham, West Midlands
£10.00 - £12.00 per hour
3 months ago
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual looking for a company where you can grow and develop your Recruitment & Resourcing skills!
Our client is a logistics firm and you will be supporting a growing organisation with their recruitment drive! They have an exceptional opportunity for a talented candidate who is looking to work in a proactive, dynamic tech environment and can see themselves building a career within recruitment/HR. Potential extension is available for the successful candidate.
As the vital link in the recruitment chain, your role is to assist the Hiring Managers and wider HR Department in searching for candidates. Your role will involve headhunting, finding hidden talent and convincing them to look at a new opportunity. You will drive their market intelligence. This will be supported by a full training programme, giving you a unique and incomparable set of tools to succeed in this role.
As a Resource Administrator, you will be involved in identifying quality candidates for a range of niche roles within the Logistics marketplace. You will need to have a hunter personality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do
- Identify and engage with candidates through various resources
- Resourcing quality candidates for a range of niche positions.
- Searching for CVs and their screening to match requirements of the role brief
- Qualifying candidates over the telephone and video calls ensuring their skills are relevant for the advertised role
- Presentation of CVs to the Hiring Managers
- Advertising the vacancies on various job boards
- Having a professional approach and being the main point of contact for candidate
- Other administration tasks as required
What you'll bring
- Experience and/or confidence of building solid relationships with high level individuals.
- Although previous recruitment experience isn't necessary for this role, it would be desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure and as a part of the team
- Keen to work in a proactive, commercially driven environment
- Result and target driven
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- A proactive approach in attracting quality candidates in the market
- A self-starter attitude, creativity and curiosity with the focus and openness it takes to work both independently and collaboratively
What's in it for you?
- Exciting working environment
- Attractive Birmingham city centre offices
- Dynamic, career focused, inspirational team
- Working in a welcoming team
- Regular team building social activities