Birmingham, West Midlands
£260 - £320 per day
about 1 month ago
Resource Planning Manager
Gleeson Recruitment are recruiting for a part time Resource Planning Manager to work remotely for a 6 months FTC. This main purpose for this role is to be responsible for accurate forecasting of all call volumes. The successful Resource Planning Manager will be incorporating customer feedback in our clients operational demand plan, delivering high quality accurate reporting and supporting New Business team during the contract bid process to calculate resource requirements.
The main purpose of this contract role will manage our clients workflow of the call centre and the successful individual will be responsible for all accurate forecasting of incoming call volumes.
- Previous experience of MI analysis in a contact centre environment
- Strong experience of trend analysis and forecasting
- Experience of managing and creating resource schedules and plans
- Experience of using Power BI
- Review and analyse data
- Use data to amend operational delivery plans to ensure the most effective service
- Translate changing requirements into a flexible resourcing plan for Contact Centre teams to ensure that teams are deployed for maximum impact and productivity at any time
- Produce trend analysis
- Develop cost models to support business development activity
If you are available immediately for work, please apply to this position today!