Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with this market leading SME in Coventry, in search of a Reporting and Consolidation Accountant. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to the wider business. You will be responsible for producing timely and accurate reporting to include actuals against budgets and prior year, along with the production of Excel based consolidation packs. Reporting into the Head of Reporting, duties include:
- Preparation of the group's consolidated files.
- Liaison with reporting entities to ensure a timely and accurate close.
- Preparation of all elimination and necessary consolidation adjustments.
- Balance inter-company accounts every month.
- Build relationships across the wider business.
- Work closely with all members of the Finance team to ensure information, reporting and procedures remain entirely clear and consistent across the Group.
- Preparation of statutory accounts in line with relevant and current accounting standards.
- Support in the reconciliations of new acquisitions.
- UK and overseas VAT.
- Forecast and budget reporting.
- Part Qualified Accountant or Finalist preferred.
- Hands on experience of consolidations within an SME environment.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Robust individual who will question and investigate processes and outcome.
What's On Offer?
- Salary £35,000 - £40,000
- 25 days holiday (+ 8 Statutory)
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours
- On-site Parking
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, then please click apply to this advert, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.