£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Are you passionate about relationship management? Do you have experience working within the Financial Services sector? If so, Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a Birmingham city centre client who are seeking a Relationship Associate to join an expanding team within the Midlands Region.
Reporting directly to the Regional Director, you will be involved in assisting with the relationship management of a portfolio of clients, data analysis and the overall portfolio management.
Key outline of the role:
- Providing support to Relationship Managers and your clients with all services in line with Service Level Agreements
- Strengthen client relationships within the region's current portfolios and optimise opportunities and client satisfaction levels
- Management of credit exposures and mitigate risks
- Support the Regional Management in developing new business
- Complete analysis of your client's financial information and prepare documentation to the underwriting teams
- Liaison with the customer service department during account opening to ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all times
- Supporting with any administrative tasks as required
To be successful within the role:
- Previous experience within a similar financial services / banking role
- Knowledge and understanding or banking processes and key regulatory issues
- Effective communicator - passionate about all things customer service!
- Highly numerate
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Computer literate