Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£34000.00 - £39000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Role - Financial Reporting Analyst
Location - Wolverhampton
Salary - £34000-£39,000
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a high profile business with the appointment of a permanent Financial & Reporting Analyst based in Wolverhampton
This role presents the opportunity to join an amazing business which is renowned for diversity, inclusion and innovation.
The position of Financial & Reporting Analyst will report to an exceptional Finance Manager that has a proven track record of developing and advancing the careers of aspiring finance professionals. Furthermore, it will also have direct access to the finance leadership team including the Head of Finance & Chief Financial Officer providing fantastic visibility & exposure to the entire organisation.
The role could be described as a hybrid role which will support the core financial reporting & month-end process, whilst also being involved in producing a several high value & business critical internal commercial reports to support the Directorate team and Board.
Core Financial Reporting & Month-End Duties:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- External audit preparation
- Internal audit preparation
- Accruals, journals and prepayments
- Bank reconciliations
- Reviewing bank payments
Commercial Reporting Duties:
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs - P&L, cost centre analysis, revenue & margin analysis
- Variance analysis
- Payroll analysis - overtime, remuneration, gender pay gap etc.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following experience:
- Part qualified or finalist level
- Strong financial reporting and analytical skills
- Payroll analysis experience would be highly advantageous
- Intermediate to advanced user of Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Tom Flavell for a private and confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.