£65000.00 - £73000.00 per annum + 15% Bonus, Pension, PHI
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working in partnership on an exclusive basis with an organisation that is essential to a net-zero energy infrastructure. I am supporting the leadership of a newly established CFO function within the business with the recruitment of a Regulatory Finance Manager.
The organisation in question will deal with everything from electricity and gas to carbon capture and offshore wind networks, overseeing new projects and help integrate them into the network.
Working as a Regulatory Finance Manager you will make an impact and continue to embed regulatory finance within the finance business partnering team. You'll provide day to day support, including embedding new pricing changes into regulatory finance processes, collaborative working with external regulators, regulatory finance support to key code modifications, compliance on all regulatory finance obligations.
Regulatory Finance Manager
Key responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Responsible for the Finance contribution to the annual RRP submission including supporting Data Assurance Guidelines assessments. Own and manage the RRP assurance process to ensure delivery of accurate and timely financial information and commentary. Using in depth knowledge of regulatory framework, ensure performance story is understood within the leadership team and provide supporting narratives to regulatory submissions.
- Responsible for providing quality, timely advice to Finance and the business of the Regulatory Performance story, working with FBPs to ensure financial decisions are always taken with full understanding of the impact on regulatory performance alongside statutory and management financial performance. Communicate in a way that non-specialists can readily understand and provides value adding insight.
- Be the main point of contact for queries regarding financial licence obligations and ad hoc regulatory finance requirements such as re-opener submissions and remuneration for new activities. Provide regulatory finance support for key code modifications.
- Support the bi-annual regulatory business planning process, influencing regulatory outcomes with third parties and regulators, ensuring any changes to regulatory parameters are fully understood and the organisation remains financially sound.
- Responsible for establishing and transferring appropriate knowledge of the pricing contracts and regulatory requirements across finance and the wider business in order to support the business in making compliant and value adding decisions.