Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Warwick in search of a Regulatory Finance Analyst. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects to the West Midlands region. They require an ambitious, commercially-minded analyst to join their business to support primarily with pricing analysis. This is an exciting position that will allow the successful individual to progress later in their career and have tangible influence of the company's future strategy.
As Regulatory Finance Analyst you will report into the head of the team and is responsible for the following:
- Pricing and controls around future pricing strategy.
- Maintain regulatory standards within the business, from a market average and financial perspective.
- Performance management and optimisation around investments, projects and initiatives.
- Track performance of investments, projects and initiatives.
- Coordinate business planning activities between finance and non-financial stakeholders.
- Create, manage and track business planning models.
- Provide supporting MI to ensure stakeholders have the information it needs to make decisions.
- Provide support to Finance Business Partners and head of divisions.
The ideal candidate for this Regulatory Finance Analyst role would ideally be a qualified accountant either from a first-mover/practice or industry background:
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Strong ability to business partner & influence stakeholders.
- Experience within new projects.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
- Ideally studied accountancy at university level.
What's On Offer?
- Salary between £40,000/50,000 + benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Eligibility for a generous bonus scheme
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert!