£45000.00 - £55000 per annum
3 months ago
Regulatory & Sustainability Manager - Midlands - up to £55,000pa
Are you a Regulatory & Sustainability Manager with a background working within the Manufacturing sector? If so, a Midlands based organisation who are responsible for the design, product development and manufacturing supply chain management of flooring products on a global basis are looking for you!
As the Regulatory & Sustainability Manager you will be responsible for regulatory and sustainability within the business and will support the factory-related needs of the customers. You shall also drive both regulatory and agreed strategic Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) improvements through the supply chain to deliver on ESG targets set by the business for its customers.
The Regulatory & Sustainability Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- To take full responsibility for leading, coordinating and delivering all regulatory and sustainability functions.
- To drive manufacturing partners to deliver on Environmental Social and Governance targets required.
- To drive the company's manufacturing partners to deliver on Regulatory and product performance targets.
- To represent the business in group wide sustainability initiatives
- Review, develop and improve the regulatory affairs and sustainability processes for the whole supply chain, including compilation of new procedures and processes where necessary.
- Represent the business at UK and Internationally based industry bodies for regulatory and ESG matters when required.
- To identify appropriate new areas of opportunity for the business, particularly in relation to environmental and product performance
- To ensure that regulatory and ESG tasks are completed to a high standard and in a timely fashion within the task tracker.
Skills and Experience required for the Regulatory & Sustainability Manager:
- Strong track record of achievement in the regulatory affairs/sustainability sector
- An understanding and working knowledge of resilient floor coverings would be advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- An understanding of floor coverings, adhesives, plastics/rubbers, coatings or paints would be advantageous.
- Competent with MS Office, (Intermediate Excel, PowerPoint, and MS word essential)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of administrative procedures
If you would like to know more, please apply or contact Neil Cayley on 07527257851 or email