We are searching for a part qualified Accountant (ACCA/ CIMA) to join a Financial Services business based in the centre of Birmingham, as a Regulatory Reporting Accountant, supporting the Regulatory Reporting Manager and treasury team with reporting and financial accounts production.
Ideally you will have experience working within Financial Services, with an understanding of regulatory reporting requirements and be an intermediate- advanced user of Excel. You can expect a salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience.
Regulatory Accountant duties:
- Produce regulatory returns in accordance with banking guidelines and FCA standards
- Daily analysis and review of treasury investments
- Reconciliation of data into the Treasury Management System
- Assist with the production of financial accounts
- Assist with adhoc projects in the finance function
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within financial services
- A professional qualification/ working toward ACCA/ CIMA
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting and treasury
- Great Excel skills
For the full job specification and more information please don't hesitate to get in touch!
To apply for the Regulatory Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.