- Manage and expand business with existing and new sales channels, OEM accounts and end users in assigned geographic region.
- Creating and implementing strategies for sales growth in which will involve coordinating commercial issues with internal sales office (including technical sales support and the regional sales team)
- The EU Regional Sales Manager - OEM maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers by representing the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers' needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, Regional Sales Manager and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts and geographic region while assisting when required to secure business with our sales team.
- Meets agreed expectations for profitability and sales growth.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet both client and internal expectations
- Reports to the F&S Europe Sales Director - OEM
- Degree or equivalent from an accredited institution and/or work related experience.
- Minimum three years of strategic sales experience in a business-to business sales environment.