South East England, England
4 months ago
My client, an award winning pub company running leased, tenanted, and managed pubs across the UK is seeking a Property Manager based in the Southeast. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing business that prides itself on its values and family-like culture.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for large scale maintenance issues
- Manage Capital projects within a Capex budget - taking the brief, appointing contractors to carry out works, agreeing the budget and delivery timescale, raising orders, and signing off through snagging and defect meetings
- Inputting information within the Oystara system
- Carry out annual property audits
- Implement health and safety polices ensuring all parties adhere to the company standards
- Work closely with the Property Director to apply and develop best practise across the company
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in a similar role as a Property Manager, Project Manager or Building Surveyor
- Be able to work independently
- Capable of delivering and managing capital projects within a portfolio
- Degree qualified in a relevant property subject
- Building surveyor or working towards a qualification (desirable)
- Understanding of statutory compliance legislation
- Be able to communicate very well with people
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary plus car
- Remote working
- Supportive team
- ASAP start date
On offer to the successful candidate is a highly competitive base salary of up to £55,000 with the opportunity to join a company that is fast growing. This is one not to be missed so get in touch now!