car/allowance, bonus and excellent pension
3 months ago
A global manufacturing business in the West Midlands/Warwickshire are looking to recruit a talented Regional PR Manager into their PR and Corporate Communications team.
The role will be responsible for the design and management of their internal and external communications strategy for their European region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Shaping the external communications strategy
- Defining key corporate and product messages in line with the corporate narrative
- Define the PR strategy for product launches and implement local/regional adaptions to core brand marketing strategies
- Organise media events and develop local agency resources for when required
- Build an internal communications strategy to share company strategy and drive engagement
- Manage the communications side of any issues and crises and prepare communication briefings
The position requires the following level of experience:
- PR or communications experience gained either inhouse or agency side
- Experience of working within a product orientated industry
- Automotive experience is beneficial
An excellent salary and benefits package is on offer and interviews will be held during January.