Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £30000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Regional Marketing Executive
Birmingham Head Office - Regional Travel Required
£30,000 + 5k Car Allowance & Expenses
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with an internationally renowned, multi-site hospitality business, who are on the lookout for a Regional Marketing Executive. You will be expected to manage multiple marketing campaigns to ensure the best return on investment at a local & regional level.
If you have 1/2 years experience in a marketing role & you're super personable, this is a brilliant opportunity you don't want to miss out on!
You will be required in the West Midlands office 1 day a week, with lots of working from home and regular travel to sites around the UK. Fully paid for.
This Marketing Executive role will involve:
- Responsibility for all printed POS and digital screens across the branch network, ensuring the marketing promotions and messages are displayed correctly
- Responsibility for the local marketing toolkits
- Providing regional marketing support and local insight for the central marketing function
- Working with and supporting the Marketing Manager with the delivery and implementation of the marketing strategy
- Developing and approving social media content for the relevant sites with the Social Media Manager
- Responsibility for ensuring all marketing activity and campaigns are created, briefed, implemented and then measured
The position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- Experience of managing marketing campaigns within a multi-site B2C/hospitality/retail environment
- Proven experience of managing ATL and BTL marketing campaigns
- Experience of working with an in-house design studio
- An understanding of the printing process
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- The ability to manage a number of projects at any one time