East Midlands, England
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Company Car & Competitive Benefits
7 months ago
My client, is looking to recruit a Regional Manager to cover three of their operational sites based across the East Midlands. This is a predominantly field based role so a candidate with experience in managing in a similar environment would be preferable…
My client is an established distribution provider who can offer candidates significant career opportunities to the right person. They need a solid Regional Manager who will be able to take a lead role in their operations across the three distributions centre whilst supporting the onsite management teams.
Reporting into the Managing Director the successful Regional Manager will be working for an employer that offers an outstanding delivery service, they are looking for a Regional Manager that can drive both aspects of the warehousing and transport across the sites. As a key member of the team you will liaise with the onsite staff at each individual DC to provide the highest levels of customer service. This role would suit a candidate that is looking for the next step in their career, there is real progression available within the company for the successful applicant.
As the successful Regional Manager it would beneficial but not essential to have home delivery industry experience :
- Confident and competent decision maker,
- Excellent customer service skills with proven experience of managing employee and customer relations,
- Experience of managing teams,
- Experience of producing and training business improvement plans,
- Experience of the home delivery sector or similar industry is preferable.
- Transport legislation knowledge
- CPC qualification desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrate customer relationship building and management ability.
The following benefits package is available to the successful Depot Manager:
- £50,000 - £55,000 basic salary
- Company Car
- Competitive Benefits
Gleeson Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist recruiter of management professionals on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including third party logistics, automotive and manufacturing. Please visit our website www.gleeson-rg.com for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.