South East England, England
£40000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Maintenance Manager - Up to £55,000 - South East Region - luxury hospitality group
Do you want to be a Maintenance Manager for a luxury hospitality group with an extremely fast-growing brand delivering beautifully designed high-end spaces in the UK and work remotely?
If so, this Maintenance Manager role could be the one for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious hospitality group who undertake construction project with individual budgets of £2-15 million. Our client is renowned for providing luxurious and character filled spaces for people to relax and enjoy themselves.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of restaurants throughout the South East region, over-seeing all maintenance and facilities work.
- Passion for hospitality
- Previous maintenance & facilities management experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales whilst still working to an extremely high standard
- Ability to work within a high reactive environment
- Experience with Pron-Net system (not essential)
Benefits & Salary
- Salary up to £55,000 (negotiated)
- Discounted meals
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Progression opportunities
On offer to the successful Maintenance Manager is remote working, a competitive salary up to £55,000 and fantastic progression opportunities within a fast growing business. This opportunity is not to be missed!