Solihull, West Midlands
£33000.00 - £37000.00 per annum + Car Allowance
11 months ago
My client, one of the largest technical service providers in the UK and Ireland, is currently looking for a Regional HR Manager to join their team to support them in a period of growth. You will cover all sites across the UK and Ireland but will be based out of their office in Solihull.
The successful Regional HR manager will report into the senior HR team and support them with managing their client base and working on a current TUPE project.
Responsibilities will Include:
Understanding managers needs in relation to all HR matters including Employee Relations, Recruitment, People Services and Training, liaising with the appropriate departments to ensure that a proactive and efficient HR service is provided.
- Building effective relationships with the management teams and employees on your sites to ensure you keep up to date with HR issues.
- Being a point of contact for all HR issues, prioritising cases as appropriate
- Challenging and providing support and guidance to managers in their role on people-related issues and processes providing feedback and coaching as appropriate
- Supporting large scale Restructures/TUPE/Redundancy processes
- Conducting/involved in Grievance and Disciplinary hearings and appeal processes.
- Management of all administrative tasks within the role.
It would be highly beneficial for you to have:
- Proven HR experience of working in a multi-site/national role.
- Experience of advising on employment law, policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- In depth knowledge of employee relations processes and procedures.
- Ability to be proactive and to use initiative is essential.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment - FMCG, FM, Logistics or Retail experience would be advantageous
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to innovate and introduce improvements.
- A full valid UK driving licence and flexibility for frequent national travel - possible overnight stays.
- CIPD Qualification (desirable).