Worcestershire, W. Midlands, England
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced multi-site HR Advisor? Are you looking to work for a small business with ambitious growth plans? Do you have a strong technical skill set? If so, my client is currently looking for a Regional HR Advisor to join their team based in South Worcestershire to support the wider business across the UK whilst they are going through a current period of growth due to new acquisitions.
As the successful Regional HR Advisor, you will work closely with the HR Manager to ensure you provide an effective and efficient advisory and administrative HR service to meet the business requirements.
Due to the role being regional you must have access to your own vehicle and be willing to travel as and when needed.
- In conjunction with the HR Manager provide support and advice to managers and line managers
- Provide support to the HR Manager and the team by assisting with ER casework across the business
- Deliver induction programmes for new starters and ensure that probation reviews are completed in a timely manner
- Actively manage absence across the business
- Assist with the identification of training needs and coordination of projects related to staff development
- Work with the HR Manager to develop recruitment strategies and ensure a good working relationship is established and maintained with 3rd parties
- Provide generalist HR Administration and produce reports as required
- Ability to demonstrate an up to date knowledge of employment law
- Knowledge of HR database and Time and attendance system
- Familiar with payroll processes
- PC skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, mail merge experience
- CIPD or equivalent qualification (desirable)
- Coaching/providing feedback
- Communication - clear and concise written and verbal
- Recruitment/interview skills
- Experience within the manufacturing or logistics industry would be beneficial