Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Company Car
about 1 month ago
Are you an experience HR Advisor? Do you have multi-site experience? If so my client, a large UK wide organisation, is looking for a Regional HR Advisor to join them in their Northern territory. You will assist with all aspects of HR for their business region which will cover 6 sites across Manchester, Lancashire and Sheffield.
You will be responsible for working closely with the area managers to help evolve and change the HR environment, update new policies and procedures, and pick up and investigate the ER cases.
Please note due to the role you must be flexible to travel.
- Managing an employee relations case load
- Manage the sickness and absence for the business and carry out disciplinaries and grievances as required
- Provide training workshops with line managers on several different HR matters
- Managing and reviewing the company's policies and procedures and updating them as required
- Partner with senior stakeholders within the business
- Assist with recruitment for different areas of the business
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of employment legislation and Company Policy
It would be highly beneficial for you to be:
- CIPD part or fully qualified
- Experienced working within a multi-sited environment
- Experience helping culture change within a business
- Able to offer ideas to the business in order to improve both the HR function and the policies
- From a logistics, FMCG or blue-collar background
- A full clean UK driving license with flexibility to travel