about 1 month ago
Are you a commercially minded, qualified accountant looking to truly make a difference to a business? Do you have experience managing stakeholders and a flair for developing successful professional relationships?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an industry leading retail brand in their search for a Regional Financial Controller to join their Coventry based team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Finance Business Partner or Commercial Management Accountant to develop their career, with the autonomy to look after their own region within the UK. Market-leading salary, company car and an excellent bonus are all on offer, alongside outstanding career progression.
The successful Regional Financial Controller will work in partnership with the Regional Operations teams to drive the financial performance of their branches, through excellent stakeholder management and use of sound commercial acumen. Under the tutelage of the Finance Director, you will be driving delivery of a forward-thinking customer approach and profitable growth strategy, through strong understanding of the P&L and cost control management.
- Drive definition of regional and brand strategies, through building relationships with key stakeholders
- Improve overall business performance through agile and commercially focused decision making
- Coach and develop colleagues to delivery in line with the businesses finance plan
- Proactively partner within the region to deliver against KPI's
- Lead collaborations with branches and the central teams to drive improvements
- Challenge, support, drive and deliver long term sustainability of processes, through working to KPI's and developing a culture of continuous improvement
- Fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) accountant
- Weekly travel to branches is required within your region
- Experience in a fast moving finance environment
- Commercial flair; experience working in a product-led environment ideal
- Ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrable ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations
- Happy to constructively challenge the 'status-quo'
If you would like to hear more, apply today!