Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a leading logistics business in the Manchester area, who are on the lookout for a Regional Finance Business Partner to join their ever-growing team.
Our client is seeking an experienced and qualified (ACA / ACCA / ACMA) Regional Finance Business Partner to lead a customer-focused finance team. This is a regional role looking after around ten sites across the North-West.
You'll play a pivotal role in the profitable management of these sites across your region, whilst identifying and driving operational efficiencies and delivering key business projects, using your commercial acumen and expertise.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Providing comprehensive Management Accounting and Business Insight to Senior Leadership
- Lead the compilation and review of financial performance reports and the monthly management accounts, project reporting and RRP reports, ensuring the reporting is relevant, timely and accurate
- Financial analysis to support the business unit to build robust business plans, budgets and forecast and apply robust financial risk management by identifying, leading and coordinating the quantification of risks and opportunities
- Drive improvements to financial processes and engage with the wider business to establish whilst maintaining and monitoring the financial control framework, ensuring adherence to key control
- Lead and manage a commercially driven finance team, developing talent and a performance management culture
Key Skills, Experiences & Qualifications:
- (ACA/ACCA/ACMA/CIMA) Qualified Accountant
- Experience of working with senior management across the business including technical and commercial stakeholders at all levels
- Experience working in a business partner role
- Proven experience of forecasting and budgeting
- Experienced at developing and working with MS Excel
- Experienced at financial and investment appraisal
- Skilled at financial Systems (SAP/BPC)