Walsall, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + plus benefits
about 2 months ago
Job Title: Recruitment Advisor
Location: Walsall, West Midlands (Hybrid role with occasional travel approx. 1 day per month)
Salary: up to £36,000 DOE - plus benefits
We are delighted to be working in partnership with this client based in Walsall to find a Recruitment Advisor to join their team. You will carry out recruitment activities in line with the business needs, helping to deliver on key recruitment objectives whilst providing a first-class candidate journey.
The purpose of the role will be to provide an excellent recruitment service and your role will involve:
- Delivering the end-to-end recruitment service, including advertising, interviewing, screening and selection, and assisting with the on-boarding experience.
- Ensuring all candidates are responded to in a timely and effective manner.
- Working closely with key stakeholders of the business.
- Head hunting activity for current vacancies throughout the business.
- Using various sourcing channels to find candidates including LinkedIn and Job Boards.
- Analysing and tracking the talent pool, ensuring candidates are kept up to date.
Ideally, you should have:
- Previous experience in a 360-recruitment environment (either from agency or in-house)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to work collaboratively with the hiring managers and wider team.
- The ability to manage vacancies through to a successful outcome.
- Be passionate about delivering a seamless candidate experience.
Please apply now or get in touch for more information!