Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + plus benefits
about 2 months ago
Job Title: Recruitment Partner FTC 18-months
Location: Birmingham (Hybrid role)
Salary: up to £32,000 DOE - plus benefits
Are you a Recruitment Partner who would like to work for a highly successful Birmingham based business on an 18 month-FTC role?
The purpose of the role will be to provide a client focused recruitment service which supports the objectives of the business. It is a role that will provide you with plenty of scope for learning, working alongside the wider recruitment team, whilst liaising with employees across the business.
The role will involve:
- Delivering the end-to-end recruitment service, including; advertising, interviewing, screening and selection, and assisting with the on-boarding experience.
- Ensuring all candidates are responded to in a timely and effective manner.
- Delivering on key recruitment objectives whilst providing a first-class candidate journey.
- Helping to manage high volume recruitment campaigns.
You will have:
- Previous experience in a recruitment environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to work collaboratively with the hiring managers and wider team.
- Experience working in a fast-paced recruitment environment.
- The ability to manage vacancies through to a successful outcome.
- Be passionate about delivering a seamless candidate experience.
This is a key role for this business who have a fantastic culture, offer great benefits, and provide an environment where you will have the opportunity to learn and develop as the business grows.
Please apply now or get in touch for more information!