£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + + Benefits
about 1 month ago
We have an exciting new opportunity within our HR team for a Recruitment Manager Operations. Your role will be to deliver and drive an exemplary full service recruitment life cycle, including the day to day operations across high volume recruitment campaigns.
Your day-to-day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working with senior managers and HR Business Partners to understand the key resource requirements to ensure the development of resourcing strategies that meet both current and future organisational needs.
- Devising and implementing recruitment plans, campaigns and activity within agreed deadlines ensuring fulfilment of volumes.
- Acting as the recruitment subject matter expert on employee resourcing strategies to provide innovative, cost effective and timely solutions.
- Managing and developing recruitment processes, ensuring that all recruitment activity is in line with the recruitment policy
- Coaching and advising managers in the implementation of robust recruitment and selection processes.
- Ensuring that recruitment activity meets statutory requirements and adheres to best practice.
- Evaluating and reporting progress against resourcing activity to demonstrate effectiveness and value and constantly identifying areas for improvement to processes
- Overseeing the use of internal and external job advertisement sites to ensure information provided is accurate and complies with site regulations/protocols.
- Supporting stakeholders with their recruitment requirements; attending interviews as required and advising panels as appropriate. Carrying out pre-screening with potential candidates by phone or email, scheduling candidate interviews via phone, email and google calendar
- Ensure all KPI's are achieved
Hours of work:
On site Monday - Friday, some weekend work to support recruitment activity
About The Company
MandM Direct is one of Europe's leading off-price retailers, with over 3.8 million customers shopping with us every year. In today's hyper competitive environment, building a brand that our customers can trust is more important than ever. Our long term success is due to our fast-paced, innovative and adaptable environment which continues to keep up with the market's demands.