Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £30000.00 per annum + + Benefits
4 months ago
Are you an ambitious person who is passionate about delivering a first class candidate experience? My client is looking for someone to join their Resourcing Team on a 9 month FTC to assist in delivering a sector-leading end-to-end recruitment service, to meet the needs of the firms legal and Business Service Teams. Paying up to £30k per annum, if you would like to know more contact me directly
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with designing and delivering innovative sourcing strategies and solutions to meet the recruitment needs of the business, within the legal and business services teams.
- Carry out talent mapping exercises using LinkedIn and other platforms to provide an overview of the candidate market.
- Actively manage and promote social media platforms to identify and approach passive talent and build networks of potential candidates.
- Advertise roles on our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other relevant platforms.
- Liaise with agencies where required to provide briefings on roles, discuss interview arrangements / feedback and communicate offers.
- Conduct an initial review of applications and make recommendations as to which candidates should be taken forward.
- Ensure all candidates have a first class candidate experience, with timely interviews, regular communication and constructive feedback.
- Create and issue offer letters using our ATS. Liaise with candidates regarding their offer and start date.
- Review, interpret and report on data on cost per hire, time to hire, direct sourcing savings and diversity of candidates, among other metrics as required.
- Be involved in elements of project work for the Resourcing team, inputting to system and process reviews and enhancements, employer branding and other ad-hoc initiatives.
- Take part in wider activities such as Early Talent initiatives where required.
- Work closely alongside the wider HR team, in particular the HR Operations team, to ensure an excellent end to end candidate experience from attraction through to hire.
Key Skills and Experience:
Skills - You will:
- Be able to communicate articulately, professionally and responsively at all levels and demonstrate high levels of customer service.
- Be confident and competent at using social media across multiple platforms, driving relevant content alongside communication and marketing colleagues to attract talent.
- Be resilient in the face of often multiple demands and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a strong collaborator, working flexibly and efficiently within the wider team.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be used to managing a number of tasks at the same time, with good time management and prioritisation skills.
Experience - You will:
- Have some experience of working in a Resourcing/HR role.
- Ideally have experience of working in a professional services environment.
- Have experience of using and developing technology, from an ATS through to digital attraction via LinkedIn and social media platforms.