£38000.00 - £40000 per annum
5 months ago
Resourcing Business Partner
Up to £40,000
Are you an In-house recruiter looking for your next opportunity? Do you have extensive In-house talent, resourcing and workforce planning experience gained in a logistics/distribution sector.
Working for a global logistics business there will not be a better time to join this business, who in the current climate are going from strength to strength and are now looking to build their internal recruitment function.
- Taking the lead on all recruitment across the business - volume driver recruitment through to corporate head office hires
- Leading and interacting with senior stakeholders
- Benchmarking and analysis of resourcing trends
- Developing candidate attraction strategies and brand awareness
- In-house recruitment experience, ideally within the logistics or distribution sector
- Experience of recruiting large volume recruitment campaigns for drivers and warehouse operatives
- Extensive experience of partnering with IT/Technology departments
- Experience of direct sourcing tools (such as LinkedIn, talent pooling, Executive Search)
You will have strong negotiation, organisational and consultative skills and will have the credibility and gravitas to easily win the trust of senior stakeholders.