7 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a company who provide specialist care for a range of people in need across the UK, based in Lichfield, to recruit for an Recruitment and Marketing Manager.
Job title: Recruitment and Marketing Manager
Start date: March / April 2022
Contract: Full time perm
To provide leadership and hands-on activity for all aspects of recruitment marketing.
- Work with the recruitment, marketing and local teams to develop regional and national candidate attraction marketing plans to attract the right quality and quantity of candidates.
- Lead on developing marketing campaigns using a range of channels to fill the recruitment pipeline and maximise return on investment.
- Be results-focused and provide regular reports against recruitment targets.
- Create and deliver high quality and innovative marketing collateral and campaigns to fill the recruitment pipeline and maximise return on investment.
- Utilise the full marketing mix, integrating digital and traditional channels, including email marketing, social media, printed collateral, events, on and offline advertising, editorial, case studies etc.
- Integrate recruitment marketing activities and messages with the corporate marketing activities.
- Line management of junior team members.
- Ensure the company is fully exploiting marketing channels appropriately using best practice.
- Regularly update the recruitment website.
- Research marketing opportunities.
- Liaise with a range of suppliers.
- Excellent knowledge of the recruitment marketing landscape and associated tools.
- The role is hands-on so practical experience with some of the tools we use would be advantageous: Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Audition, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro), Microsoft Office, Moovly, Wordpress.
- You'll be a born communicator and able to influence and effectively collaborate with all levels of staff - from the COO to your direct reports.
- Strong content development skills, including the ability to produce content in a range of formats - this includes both traditional (adverts, copywriting etc) and digital (social media, video, email marketing etc) marketing channels.
- Team player but able to work autonomously too.
- Works well under pressure and is able to deliver quality to deadline.
- Strong project management, planning and time management skills.
- Resourceful with a can-do attitude and a hands-on approach.
- Approachable, personable and able to communicate well across all staffing levels.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritises accordingly.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Availability to occasionally work outside of normal business hours with possible overnight stays away from home.