Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum + plus benefits
about 2 months ago
Job Title: Recruitment Advisor - 12-month FTC
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Hours: Full time (Hybrid)
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with a Birmingham based business within the financial services sector, to find an accomplished Recruitment Advisor to join their team. The purpose of the role will be to provide a client focussed recruitment service which supports the objectives of the business, providing an efficient and timely service.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated and established team, working on end-to-end recruitment processes.
Your role will involve:
- Managing recruitment administration processes which will including writing adverts, arranging and scheduling interviews.
- Managing the screening process, ensuring all candidates are responded to in a timely and effective manner.
- Helping the Recruitment manager with maintaining Digital platforms e.g., LinkedIn etc.
- Working on ad hoc recruitment team projects as and when required.
- Delivering on key recruitment objectives whilst providing a first-class candidate journey.
- Working closely with the HR team.
Ideally, you must have:
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Excel.
- Experience in a fast-paced 360 recruitment environment.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Experience recruiting at all levels.
- Experience of working in a Human Resources environment would be desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience of recruiting at all levels and is looking for a friendly and collaborative team to be a part of.
Please apply now for more information.