Are you passionate about recruiting the top talent, or seeking your next steps within a HR career?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting their client, who is looking to grow their talent team due to continued growth success. You can expect to manage end to end recruitment campaigns simultaneously across the business, whilst providing an outstanding candidate and stakeholder experience. You'll take complete accountability for each campaign and work closely with Hiring Managers to deliver the required headcount, providing the highest calibre of candidate with a focus on direct attraction methods.
This role will suit an experienced recruiter who is looking to further their career and thrive in a face paced and growing environment. You will be offered a full-time permanent contract.
- Manage the end-to-end resourcing process.
- Collaborate and partner with hiring managers and business stakeholders.
- Screen applications to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Manage candidate communications to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Utilise and maintain the applicant tracking system to progress recruitment activity.
- Create a talent pool for future requirements.
- Provide consultative advice to hiring managers on best practice interviewing techniques and assessment methods.
- Support project work that contributes to the Resourcing Team's continuous improvement.
- Utilise social platforms to proactively headhunt non-passive candidates for hard to fill positions.
- Previous high-volume recruiter experience essential, within the hospitality sector is desirable
- Strong Administrator skills with the ability to multitask and work at pace
- Ability to build successful partner relationships.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, organisational and time management skills and excellent customer service.
- Strong team ethic.