£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + plus benefits
3 months ago
Job Title: Recruitment Advisor
Location: Cannock - Staffordshire
Hours: Full time (Hybrid)
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working a client based in Cannock to find an accomplished Recruitment Advisor to join their team.
The purpose of the role will be to provide a client focused recruitment service which supports the objectives of the business. You will be working closely with the HR team, to help shape the recruitment function, providing an efficient and timely service.
Your role will involve:
- Delivering the end-to-end recruitment service, including; advertising, screening and selection, and assisting with the on-boarding experience.
- Ensuring all candidates are responded to in a timely and effective manner.
- Delivering on key recruitment objectives whilst providing a first-class candidate journey.
Ideally, you should have:
- Previous experience in a recruitment environment (either from agency or in-house)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to work collaboratively with the hiring managers and wider team.
- The ability to manage vacancies through to a successful outcome.
- Be passionate about delivering a seamless candidate experience.
This is a key role for this business who offer a fantastic culture, offer great benefits, and provide an environment where you will have the opportunity to learn and develop.
Please apply now or get in touch for more information!