Are you an experienced Resourcing Advisor? Do you have strong customer service skills? Are you looking for a challenging role to support a business at a time of change?
If so, my client is currently looking for a Resourcing Advisor to join their Head office team based in Shrewsbury. You will be joining at a time of change and will be involved in redefining ways of working and educating on best practice, with the aim to improve brand and reputation.
As the successful Resourcing Advisor, you will report to the Head of Resourcing but will also work closely with the wider HR team, you will manage end to end recruitment activity while supporting ad hoc strategic initiatives and projects.
With significant recruitment experience (ideally gained within in-house recruitment) you will have exceptional stakeholder relationship skills and be visible within your business areas, partnering effectively at all times.
Responsibilities will Include:
- Job briefing discussion - partnering to formulate sourcing strategy (with focus on direct hire strategy) and ensuring job description and salary benchmarking activity is relevant to market
- Creation of compelling and engaging advert content
- Posting adverts - ensuring correct media is utilised e.g. Job Boards, LinkedIn, social media
- Expertise on all direct sourcing opportunities - utilising LinkedIn, CV database mining, referrals, etc.
- Partnering with PSL agencies to build effective relationships for roles requiring external support, building trusted long-lasting partnerships
- Managing shortlisting, interview documentation, offers and interview feedback
- Networking and maintaining up to date knowledge regarding market and industry trends and best practice, highlighting risks and making recommendations if necessary
Key Required Skills/Competencies:
- Strong administration skills
- IT experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Stakeholder management and facilitation skills
- The ability to work both cooperatively as a team and independently on own initiative