Up to £12.62 per hour
13 days ago
Temporary ongoing position
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with one of the largest independent co-operatives in the UK looking for a Recruitment Administrator to support their resourcing team
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated and established team, working on end-to-end recruitment processes.
Due to high volume of vacancies our client is looking for a candidate to join on a temporary ongoing basis to support the management around 100 vacancies internally.
You will be working alongside the resourcing manager and wider resourcing team to support the recruitment process across the several divisions.
- Advertising Vacancies
- Dealing with applications, reviewing and shortlisting
- Conducting interviews
- Building key relationships
- Managing the screening process, ensuring all candidates are responded to in a timely and effective manner.
- Working closely with the HR team
- Previous recruitment experience / knowledge is ideal
- Working to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Highly self - motivated
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- strong admin or sales focus background
- Temporary Position
- Full Time, Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- £12.62 per hour
- Immediate start