West Midlands, England
£22000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Have you worked within a recruitment administration role previously? Are you keen to be the first point of contact and support a business within the early stages of the recruitment process? Are you an excellent communicator? If so, you may want to continue reading!
I am working with a Birmingham-based client, who is seeking a Recruitment Administrator to join their internal talent acquisition team to support with all of the fundamental administrative duties. In this fully-remote position, you will be a key point of contact between the Talent Acquisition Specialist and various sites across their organisation.
What you will be doing!
- Liaison with Managers and hiring managers across the organisation, ensuring that they are kept updated at all times within the hiring process
- Ensuring job advertisements are live, fielding applications and working with agency partners as necessary
- Writing job advertisements; amending adverts that have been sent by hiring managers, ensuring they are grammatically accurate
- Additional support to wider Talent Team, as required
What We Need From You!
- Attentive to detail; can you spot any spelling mistakes within those adverts!
- An excellent communicator
- Friendly demeanour
- Highly organised
- Use your own initiative
- Accountable and responsible to manage & prioritise your own workload
- Passionate and self-motivated