Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Recruitment Administrators to start immediately!
My client is looking for Recruitment Administrators for an immediate start in Birmingham City Centre.
Working within the HQ, you will be providing full administrative duties for the end-end recruitment process. This is a full-time, permanent position, based in the offices.
Duties will include:
- Full Administrative duties (advertising roles, CV screening, scheduling interviews, on-boarding new starters, processing candidate feedback, etc.) to help to drive efficiency and quality of services throughout the recruitment process for our client
- Experience of recruitment process and/or resource/staff planning
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc) is essential
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised, literate, and numerate - able to produce basic reports
- Good with task prioritisation, team-working and company communications
- Persistent and strong communicator - to drive the process and get information from people at all levels of the business
- Processing new starters and working closely with the HR team to ensure starter packs and contracts are distributed
- Coordinate with HR on pre-employment screening for new starters (Compliance and referencing)