Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£23000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant to undertake a 6 month contract fr our client in Wolverhampton.
Ideally you will be available to start immediately and have experience in high volume bank reconciliations. Duties will include:-
* Reconcile all balance sheet accounts.
* Reconcile bank accounts weekly to facilitate smooth month-end closure.
* Apply Group accounting policy and ensure compliance with US GAAP.
* Proactively work towards streamlining processes to support efficiency and consistency across the finance function.
* Intrastat and VAT compliance with accurate timely reporting.
* Work with External Auditors for annual audit and support preparation of annual tax declarations and statutory accounts.
This role will be paying £23-£24k plus excellent benefits.