Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000.00 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Role: Receptionist/ Front of House
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Hours: Full time - 40 hours per week 8.30am - 5.30pm
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a professional services client who are looking to recruit a Receptionist/ Front of House for their HQ based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre.
First impressions are everything for our client, therefore they are looking for someone to provide a friendly, welcoming and professional front of house experience.
- Undertaking front of house duties
- Managing meeting room
- Supporting the facilities function when needed
- Postal duties
- General administration duties
What's unique about this role?
- Outstanding offices in the heart of Birmingham City Centre
- Reputable brand
- Busy reception desk
- Opportunity to add value to the team
- Front of House & Reception Experience in a professional services environment
- Facilities & General Office Support and Administration
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to naturally build strong working relationships to internal stakeholders and external visitors
Receptionist/ Front of House Receptionist/ Front of House Receptionist/ Front of House