Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £10000.00 per annum + additional benifits
11 months ago
Receptionist- Part Time
We are looking for a part time Receptionist to work mornings in our client's city centre offices. There offices are spacious, modern and open plan, this opportunity does not come around very often.
We are looking for someone who can work Mon-Fri 08.30-12.30
Fixed term contract 9-12 months
The Ideal candidate must be extremely personable as they shall be the first point of contact into the company, so a professional manner is a must when meeting visitors face to face and also when speaking to Internal and external stakeholders on the telephone.
Signposting and directing people to the correct departments and key contacts is essential, so someone who can think on their feet and problem solve would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will need to be organised with the ability to multi task and juggle numerous duties at the same time. Previous reception experience is desirable but not essential.
Duties would Include:
- Meeting and greeting- all visitors are greeted in a friendly and professional manner first point of contact for all visitors to the company.
- Call Management- managing all incoming calls to a switchboard and redirect accordingly.
- Admin support- admin support to the facilities management team and other members of staff at the request of the facilities manager.
- Meeting suite support-support the facilities team in ensuring all meeting rooms are clean and tidy and fir for purpose.
- Car park booking Management- ensure all car parking spaces are allocated in priority to Visitors.
- Access control system- responsible for ensuring all visitors and new starters are issued with a security pass and appropriate level of access is allowed.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a personable manner, who likes talking to people, and always has a smile on their face. Someone who can think outside the box, who is organised and a proactive thinker.
Should you wish to discuss this position further, then please contact us today.